If someone in your workplace has an asthma attack, would you, or anyone else in your office, know how to save their life? Did you know that more than 550,000 work days are lost each year in Australia because of asthma?
By becoming a Corporate Member of the Asthma Foundation WA, you will be supporting our work as well as be entitled to numerous benefits.
These benefits include:
• Asthma First Aid Training for nominated staff
• Asthma Emergency Kit provided for your workplace
• Access to workplace Volunteering Opportunities
• Regular e-newsletters
• Complimentary access to asthma resources
• Access to the latest information about asthma research and management
• Regular opportunities to win a range of prizes including concert tickets, office equipment and electronic appliances
• 10% discount on individual membership for all staff
Taking out a Corporate Membership is also a fantastic way to support our research on an annual basis and will enable us to continue to offer our programs free to people living with asthma.
There are three levels of corporate sponsorship depending on the size of the organisation, though the benefits are the same at each level.
Less than 20 staff $295; less than 250 staff $495; 250 or more staff $795. Fees are tax deductable and can be included as part of your company OH&S training commitment.
For more information contact us on 9289 3600.