The Asthma Foundation WA has launched its corporate membership initiative and as an incentive for the first ten companies to join, is offering two tickets to see either U2 or Rihanna in concert.
Did you know that more than 550,000 days of work are lost each year due to asthma? On average, one in ten Australian employees is living with asthma.
If someone in your workplace has an asthma attack, would you or anyone else in your office know what to do?
As a Corporate Member, you and your staff are entitled to a number of benefits, including:
- Asthma First Aid training for nominated staff
- Asthma emergency kit provided for your workplace
- Invitations to Members Only networking events
- Access to workplace volunteering opportunities
- Regular e-newsletters
- Complimentary access to asthma resources
- Access to the latest information about asthma research and management
- Regular opportunities to win a range of prizes, including concert tickets, office equipment and electronics
- 10% discount on Individual Membership for all staff members
Cost of membership is $295 for companies with less than 20 staff; $495 for companies with less than 250 staff; and $795 for companies with 250 staff of more. Fees are tax deducatable and can be included as part of your company OH&S training commitment.
With the U2 concert just over a week away, sign up today to win, or call us on 9289 3600.
You could survive for weeks without food...
You could even survive a few days without water...
But only minutes without air...
Asthma. It's about time...