Asthma: 10 things to ask your doctor
1. How can I tell if my Asthma is well managed - and if its not?
2. Can I identify the triggers that make my Asthma worse?
3. Can I do anything about them?
4. If exercise sets off my Asthma, how can I still keep active?
5. What medication do I need to take - and why?
6. How do I take it?
7. When do I take it - every day/some days?
8. Do I need it when I am well?
9. Can I have a written asthma attack plan?
10. When should I see you again?
For more information please contact us on: (08) 9289 3600 or visit our website www.asthmawa.org.au