The Asthma Foundation of WA conducts FREE Living Well With Asthma (LWWA) sessions for people with asthma, and their family, carers or friends.
These sessions provide people with accurate, up-to-date information, and the skills and knowledge to effectively manage and control a person's asthma. Education sessions are held regularly throughout the year in West Perth, and in various metropolitan locations. Daytime, evening and weekend sessions are available. Bookings are essential.
Living Well With Asthma Topics
· What asthma is
· Common asthma triggers and how to avoid/minimise them
· Differences between medications
· How to take medications correctly
· How to use and clean a spacer correctly
· Peak flow meters and when to use them
· The importance of a written Asthma Action Plan
· How to assess and manage an Asthma First Aid situation
· The Asthma Foundation of WA's products and services
At these sessions, asthma therapy equipment (spacers, peak flow meters etc) is available for purchase and written information is provided.
Living Well With Asthma 2014 Dates and Venues
For booking into a session please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 9289 3600.