The Asthma Foundation WA has a range of information for people with asthma, their families and workplaces. Please check out the links on this page to find about more.
- Asthma affects 1 in 10 Australians
- 225,000 West Australians have asthma
- Asthma is the number one cause of hospitalisation amongst children
- Asthma is one of the main causes of absenteeism from work and school
- If your asthma is properly managed, you CAN live a normal, active and healthy lifestyle
Contact the Asthma Foundation WA on 9289 3600 TODAY. You can speak to an asthma educator and find out how you can live well with your asthma.